Silvestris Natural Wine
- Varieties: 85% Carignan, 15% Syrah
- Soils: Llicorella (slate)
- Vinification: Pre-cold maceration of 7 days. Natural alcoholic fermentation, with wild yeast, in stainless steel tanks during 11 days.
- Aging: 40 % aged in 400L new French oak barrels during 7 months. 40 % aged in 380L clay amphoras during 7 months. And 20% aged in DemiJohns of glass during 7 months.
- Service: Serve at 16 º C. Decant before tasting.
- Evolution: In good conditions, this bottle will evolve positively for at least the next 5 years.
Silvestris…wild, natural and Nature’s faithful one. Gratavinum Silvestris is a natural wine, just like it was elaborated thousands of years ago: only fermented grape juice with the grapes wildest yeasts, and without any additional substance. Originated in organic vineyards that have never received any chemical substance’s aggression, maximum expression of the earth’s natural essence and poisonous virgin.
Dark garnet colour with violet hints, it is intense at the nose, dominated by fruity notes of ripe red and black high-purity with a light tan background of the barrels. Enters the mouth with great breadth, combining ripe fruit with balanced acidity and volume. Long and persistent, it can be distinguished for its great intensity and purity in all areas.